Tuesday, June 29, 2004

whew!

Whew!!!  I made it!!!  Today was really a crazy day!  I drove the bus on a field trip and had to go toward Chicago.  I did ok, but the tollway of course was tore up and there was so much traffic it was nuts.  Went with 4 others.  Two brothers and a father/son.  I kept up with them and that was cool as I am pretty new at this.  We had breakfast of course ... bus drivers always eat out ... and breakfast is the most important meal of the day...right???  Had a nice nap after in the bus.  I LOVE my job...hope the district doesn't decide to get rid of us.  There are talks of sub contracting out, first special services then I would imagine us...hope not.  This is a job that I had hoped to retire at, but as always, "the best laid plans..."  I live my life by trusting God.  He's plans for me are always better...

No comments: