25 things...got this from Martha Just visiting...
1. I am getting better at asking/talking/believing in/ and having faith in God. Being overly self reliant is distructive...for me.
2. I love my family above anyone or anything. They are my heart.
3. I was married the first time on a dare in 1985, got divorced 5 years later.
4. I never married Liz's birth father, and am thankful every single day
5. I knew of my husband in high school ( 1973) but we never spoke until October 2, 1994, and have been together ever since. We are best friends.
6. I adopt people, animals and ones other people ignore or avoid.
7. My brain is always ahead of my fingers or my mouth, so sometimes I write or say things that don't make since to anyone but me.
8. My spelling stinks, I was once told by a temp agency to carry a dictionary.
9. I enjoy the outdoors, the beach and water are my hearts desire
10.I am a good listener, people tell me their darkest secrets.
11.I am getting better at keeping them...gossip is my curse
12.I live in the same town that I grew up in...my children went to the same high school I attended, so did my husband.
13. I worry about paying the bills, but never want for myself, only my family
14. I learn quickly, but become bored easily
15. I love my job as a bus driver...kids are smarter then most adults
16. It hurts me to see people crying. I don't like to have people see me cry.
17. I am very hyper, therefore I am small. I was a chubby teenager.
18. I love to grow and eat my own veggies
19. If I had a million dollars I'd give it all away...
20. I worked for a newspaper as a paperboy for 6 years, I worked 1460 straight days without a day off. My motto was give me something to throw and I'll do it.
21. Death to me isn't scary...I am not afraid to talk to people about their losses. They need to heal too.
22. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education
23. I used to be very quiet and shy, but that passed.
24. When I was in high school I was on the radio for Junior achievement ...I was Rosie the weather girl.
25. My dream is to sell everything I own, buy a hippie van and travel all over the US with my hubby...and of course visit the kids!