Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Feeling a - ok

Feeling very connected to the world today.  Did some errands for Mark this morning.  He is very happy with his job, but he comes home so tired at night.  Hopefully, he will adjust.  I dyed Liz's hair for her play that starts tomorrow night.  Dyed it blue, didn't work last night but I got her hair to turn blue today.  Thankfully, don't want a mad 15 year old on my hands. Her picture is her from here play from last week.  My children are so cool...they are really expressing their political views and their opinions about the world.  I am so proud! Then stopped in at work to check the bid board for field trips.  I looked all grubby in sweats and dye all over and did not care.  Got asked to work tomorrow that's cool because when I worked last time I only worked 12 hours and cleared $130.00.  They paid me driver pay because I got called in.  VERY cool.  Not even freaking out about my Home biz, it will work out.  I really thought I would be doing better, but everything takes time.   I gave Tracee some products to use for Jacob for his skin and allergies.  Just want him to feel better.  Plus then I won't have to worry about Grandbabies drinking cleaning products that could hurt them.  The holiday is coming up and Mark's off Monday.  Going to spend some time at the trailer...looking forward to that.  Need a BREAK!!  Loves....me =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY>>  SO happy to see a journal of yours. Am pretty sick right now but will always check in with you here like you do me. Going to rest shortly. Will just be on and off line till I feel better. Great journal. Hugs. *Barb*