Wednesday, June 11, 2008

fourth try

For some unknown reason...I can't seem to post an entry.  Either my computer, dsl, AOL, or perhaps the fairies that hide in my house do something to zap my entry.  Poof gone!

I will give my update short and sweet---->

school is over!  it's been overly hot, rainy, I got my garden in, Mark's working, I am working on Friday for a trip.   Liz is busy with work, and her plays so she has no time to be sad over the boyfriend.   The grand kids are great, the 2 year old is a hand full but that's normal.  My stepson is out of jail, but will probably be back, has no clue that he is the problem.

Eric got transferred to Ohio, from Wisconsin, a move up in the Menard's corporate ladder.  He's actually closer to here now. 

I have started a cardio kickboxing class that is only 2 dollars a time/or 15 dollars for 10 times.  It's in a huge gym with no air conditioning, and about 100 mostly woman.  It's really is a great stress reliever.

I have decided that no one but ME can take care of ME!!

so glad I'll be around more!

summer time and the livings easy!!

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOL has been crazy according to everyone. Bet you are glad to have a break from school. Whew! I bet I could sweat off some weight. lol Have a great week.  Janie

Anonymous said...

AOL is driving as lot of us NUTS!
Have a lovely summer. :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Happy summer Rose. Paula

Anonymous said...

Great quote....taking care of ME first.
Too bad about the stepson....it's never their fault you know lol.

Anonymous said...

Rose, hoping you have a wonderful summer, I'm thinking of adopting another cat, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY SUMMER!!!!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a busy summer so far.  The Kick boxing class sounds fun and like hard work!  Would love to see updated pics of your adorable grandsons.  Will say a prayer for your step-son.  So glad to know you are doing great!
Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Rose,I am happy for you that you take a little time for yourself.It's really hot here today,about 100 degrees my Granddaughter said. Two year olds are a handful
and so much to watch as they do the things they do.I am glad that Liz is to busy
to be sad over her boyfriend.I am so glad she loves to to rhings and enjoys life.
Good for you to start cardio kickboxing,I'm to old for that hon.
Have a great weekend.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a happy bday...that kickboxing class sounds great....i hope your summer is a happy one everyday!
XO

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a teriffic class! Kickboxing is much fun, even as an aerobic class :-)

xoxo