Thursday, March 22, 2007

crawling out from under my rock

One of my dearest J-land buds emailed me to make sure I was alive and will so I figured I'd come out of my cave and say hello!

Spring is here and I am shaking off the winter funk that has accumulated around me.  My husband is finally going back to work and we have been making some decisions about how we can save for next winter.  This one has been a rough one, but God has provided all our needs and my days are easier when I let go of the things I have no control over.  We have decided to take his raise and put it into an account to not be touched until layoff time.  Plus I will be working this summer.  This will prevent us from getting so far behind on our bills. 

With the warm sunny days...brighter days are ahead.  I enjoy working summers at the bus barn, as it's pretty laid back and shorter hours.

I am fine, we will be fine, and I am thankful I have caring friends to make sure I am all right.  Love you all

Although I am sick again, this time with a head cold, spring break is next week and I promise to be around!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well. Paula

Anonymous said...

I love you forever and always. SO SO SO SO SO glad you are ok and that you updated!! Rick is supposed to always have $800 set back for me when he is laid off. Last yr when he thought the dope was more important than saving just about did me in! So, i am in your shoes in a way my friend. I am so glad spring is here and i hope you are able to enjoy these warm days. love,lj

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you all the time...you are so special..

Anonymous said...

So glad to know that you are doing alright.I hope that you feel better soon.
We are still sick too.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ya back. I hope you feel better soon. Head colds are no fun. Have a great spring break.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you peeking out haha!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are back!  I have missed your entries!  Glad to see things are working out for you guys and that you have a plan.  That is wonderful news!!  You are so right, God always provides as long as we are doing our best and not giving up.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Rose! You and I come out with the better weather :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back....
Hopefully everything will work out with the new decisions you guys are making.
I know how you feel. In my house there is never enough money....But thankfully like you said God has provided us with all that we need.! Hope you feel better soon, it seems like everyone is getting sick... SPring HURRY UP AND come already!!! LOL
Hugs
Steph