Saturday, October 13, 2007

working for a living....

I am finally able to take a moment to update!  My work schedule has become so full that I have only bits and moments of time to jump on the computer!  Mark and I both have been blessed with extra hours.  YAY!

I had the boys all last weekend.  It was very hot, 90's, but we had already planned a trip to the Pumpkin Farm.  Mark was working so Liz came with me.  The boys had a blast.  I am the type that would rather see them enjoy whatever they choose at this type of place rather than run through and see every thing...they were able to play in the corn, dig in the sand, climb a straw bale pile.  We took a ride in a wagon pulled by 2 draft horses.  The man who was steering the horses  let the kids sit up front with him.

 

Lucky Grandma had great timing too.  The farm was having a special event complete with Monster Trucks.  Jacob's favorite Gravedigger was there! 

The day was topped off with yummy Apple cinnamon donuts!  Go Grandma!!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww those boys are too cute, Have a great weekend Rose, Love and Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

So glad you are having fun with those darling boys and getting all those extra hours too!!!  Have a great weekend!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bet Grandma got the boys good side with that trip. Looks like fun. Paula

Anonymous said...

arent they adorable...i have missed you but glad you are busy and happy.....i can just imagine the boys playing with the Gravedigger!
i love you
lj

Anonymous said...

We know who Gravedigger is too.  :)  Looks like the boys had fun.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh how  fun! Wyatt just LOVES Grave Digger!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose

I remember that last hot weekend (we went to a flea market) ugh it was hot
pumkin patch is my next trip with the kids this weekend. You have got some great pictures there they were awesome and although it was hot the boys look like they had a great time! I am at work this morning since 2am and have two more hours.
I hope to continue to read more about you/family and keep posting those pictures the boys are really growing..like pumkins...lol.... have a good week take care- Sara

Anonymous said...

I don't normally associate pumpkin patches with Monster Trucks - you guys just got lucky :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I LOVE this entry.  Little boys at a pumpkin patch enjoying every moment.  The first picture made me laugh out loud.  What a joy these little guys are!!!  You're one blessed grandmother and they are really blessed to have YOU!
Hugs, Kathy