Monday, November 12, 2007

Bobby's wedding

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My children...Liz, Eric, Tim and I...

I've known Bobby's father since I was a teen going to the local pool and he was a life guard.  Bobby always played sports with my boys so his mom and dad became fast friends of ours during our 'going to the kid's sports' days.   Bobby's mom now works with me and we have always had a warm friendship.  After college my son Tim & Bobby shared a house along with a few other guys.  When it was time for Bobby to get married he chose my son to be his best man.

The wedding was this past Saturday.  And I have to say the wedding was beautiful, but the reception was awesome...very very fun.  These kids wanted to put a good party and they succeeded.

I danced!  To Britney Spears!   But sorry no dirty dancing, that was saved for the over 60 crowd!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww love the picture :) Glad you had fun at the wedding, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun, honey. Love the picture. Everybody looks so happy.
Have a great day. Don't work too hard.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/LETTERSTOHEAVEN

Anonymous said...

Glad you went to the wedding and had fun. Dancing will cure what ails ya. Paula

Anonymous said...

you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous dress.....i LOVE that pic of you and the kids. So glad you got together and had a good time.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon,
Beautiful picture.I am so glad that the wedding was beautiful and you had fun at the reception.I am sorry I have missed being online to see your journal. I hope
to be on a little bit more if I can.
Hugs
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture!  Thanks for visiting my journal.  You have beautiful children.
hugs
melissa

Anonymous said...

Cool! You are looking great - I like your hair longer. Isn't it nice to have such a long history with people who live near you?

xoxo