Thursday, November 8, 2007

fall fun

Grabbing a moment to share my family fall fun from last weekend.  I am doing this to remind myself just how blessed I am.  I will be by to visit very soon!!

Thank you all for being my online friends!

 

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dakota, Dayton & Jacob.  It's nearly impossible to get them all to stand still to snap a group picture.

 

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 

Baby Dayton is getting so big!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's hard to see with the shadows but this is grandpa and the two big boys.  We had a great time with the leave pile!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww those boys are tooooo cute !!!!!!!!!! Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

He looks so precious all bundled up like that in the leaves.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo incredibly cute!  How do you even find a moment to post an entry with such cuteness around you?  :)

Very nice to hear from you earlier.

peace & love.

Anonymous said...

Nothing lifts my spirits quicker than seeing happy kids. These pictures are adorable. The boys are so adorable, Rose, just growing so fast.
Thank you so much for keeping us in prayer. Appreciate it more than you'll
ever know.
Love you so much.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

wow, Dayton IS getting big quick. Those boys are so handsome!
i love you.
lj

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures as always even the big guy. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!  The boys are growing up so fast.  I especially love the picture of grandpa and the boys in the pile of leaves.  It brings back wonderful memories of times with my cousins at my grandparents house.  I can smell the crumpled leaves when I close my eyes.  Mmmmmm.
Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!  Look how absolutely adorable those boys are!!!!!  Fall weather is great this time of year isn't it?  So refreshing after the long hot summer!!!!  Hope you are doing well.  We are hanging on.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - and it has taken me so long to get here that it's winter now!

xoxo