Monday, January 14, 2008

it's cold wish I was there....

 

St Pete Beach 12/07

I am not a lover of the bitter cold...ok really I don't like cold weather at all!  The temperature here in Illinois is a cold 10 degrees.  colder by the weekend....

I miss the beach and the sun and the warm and the Palm trees!

 

the dolphin tour at Treasure Island

 

Oh well, reality check time...last week dragged for me as I was not used to being on a schedule so I was so darn sleepy most of the mornings.  I am still trying to find my way through tons of laundry as now I have both summer vacation wear and winter to deal with.   Oh well, it'll be there when I get to it.

It's going to be a long at least two months of cold weather...plenty of time to do housework...

The kids have been feeling the cabin fever too.  It was a very naughty long afternoon bus run...Mrs Strict bus driver will have to rein for awhile...only way to have a sane, safe bus ride.

I miss the grand kids, now that things here a settling down & I have next Monday off, (love working for a school district!!) I think a baby visit is due.

In the mean time I'll get out the long johns, think of our vacation...and think warm thoughts! 

Nice tan Rose!!!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you had a real nice time in warmer weather. Nice pictures but I
miss your Grandkids too. They are so cute,but your daughter and you look
great yourselfs. I can't take the cold weather,tonight it is supposed to be 43 degrees and only 68 tomorrow.The 68 is great,but it is freezing now.
Have a nice week.
Hugs
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Rose, glad you had a good vacation, Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I wish you were there too, Rose. Warm is always better than cold.
Love your tan..almost as much as you. lol
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rose.  Happy New Year.   I'm back from my hiatus.  Had to take a break and get my bearings.   Your vacation sounds wonderful and the pictures are terrific.  You look wonderful with your tan.

I hope this year brings you wonderful blessings!
Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes...the week I was there was 84!!  Loved it!  We're 44 today - lovely!  Next time I and going to plan more activity for us....not just lazing around.
These pics help warm me up...thanks for sharing!
Sharon  

Anonymous said...

i wish i had next Monday off!
I love your pics...you are so Gorgoeus!! I wish spring was here and the cold was gone....it is 12 degrees here today....i hate this crap. I love you though.
lj

Anonymous said...

Im with you... I do not like the cold, or laundry, for that matter haha!

Kara :)