Monday, September 25, 2006

mia

Hi all, I really am here, just more quiet than usual.  I've had an awful cold that started last Sunday and is finally leaving me.  It was more annoying than painful.  You know the kind that keeps you up all night with a runny nose??!!  Then the cough.  I did find the right combo of over the counter stuff and finally got some rest about midweek. 

I did watch the kids Saturday night, thankfully my cold was nearly gone!  They were their usual cute selves.  Dayton is getting huge, he has a big fat baby belly and thinks I am just so funny!  Liz had to work so I got him to myself, that is after I played monster trucks with Jacob and tickled Dakota.  He took a nap during that fun.   

The kids kept my mind off the silliness of my normal life, my job, traffic, bills, the weather, my hubby's job, etc.  God does bless us in wonderful and magically ways!

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some time to spend with your grandkids!  Especially the baby! :)

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Those lingering colds are the worst!!!  Hope you are over it soon! Dont you just LOVE big baby bellies!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in friend. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you, Rose, and I hope your cold just moves on past you! (but not here, OK?)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you and glad you are feeling a bit better. ((Hugs)) Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

i think about you everyday and always hope you are doing well.....i love you. Sorry to hear you have had a bad cold...i hate them...i work with lots who have them too right now.
XO XO lisa

Anonymous said...

I missed you, thought you were out having fun. Well you were with the grandkids but not that cold. Paula

Anonymous said...

I've been sick too !! Must be going thru J-land !! Hope your better !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

BOY, if I were one who cussed, you'd sure be getting an ear full right now. I kept waiting for news that you posted  - and other friends as well. The alert never came so I went hunting down journals again. Hate that...but you and my other friends are worth the effort. Glad you're starting to feel better. Stay well now, hon.
love you bunches.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HOPEFORTODAY

Anonymous said...

Flu is going around here,both Al and I are sick with it still. I hope you don't have the flu. Kids can bring joy to us,they are so adorable.You are in my prayers.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

You Stay HEALTHY!!!!!!Wait,,,get healthy and STAY that way :)
Missed you
xoxo
Ang