Saturday, November 4, 2006

~Kids, concerts and COLD~

There was no school on Friday so I asked Tracey if I could take the kids for the night.  I ended up with only 2, Jacob and Dakota.  Which was fine.  Liz had her concert at school so Mark and I took the boys.  They were absolute angels!  I gave them each a small box of raisins so that kept their hands busy during the slow songs, but during the upbeat ones Dakota bobbed his head, he loves to dance so I imagine he really enjoyed the music.  Their parents were very pleased as Tracey would like to take them to the Paramont Arts center, which has holiday shows each year.  She is such a great mother, the kids have learned so much with her home all day. 

Yesterday Tracey brought Dayton and ran some errands.  I even got the kids to take a nap.  I had planned on going to the park, but the 20 degree temperature kept us indoors.  No matter there's always playdough and monster trucks.  Oh yeah that kitty cat Ike sure does like a good scratch from the little guys!

This picture is from two summers ago.  Jacob was just 2 when he got this power wheel motorcycle for his birthday.  Dakota was only 7 months old, but his brother took good care of his little bro...I just love this photo...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rose,
I love that picture of the kids,they look adorable. You can tell how much you love your family! It is so nice to read about some of your happy times with them.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

OMG that picture is precious !!!! Those two sound like such good boys.
Have a good night
Ellen

Anonymous said...

That really is a great picture! It looks lie the perfect photo for a Power Wheels ad! Maybe you should send it in! Glad you all enjoyed the show. Have a great weekend! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Big brother looks so protective of little brother. I love this picture. Paula

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little picture!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Grandma time!!  Don't you just love it!! :)

They are precious, and that picture is too cute!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture.  It could be a greeting card!  So glad you had time with the little guys.  I know you had a great time.
Hugs,  Kathy

Anonymous said...

cod here too....sounds like you are very content with the  munchkins near you!! I am so glad you feel that way.
i love you,
lisa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture!!!! I can't wait to be a grandma it sounds like more fun without the sticky rules of motherhood :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

That is the best picture ever! Very very cute!!!

Kara

Anonymous said...

That picture is jsut the cutest!!  You could blow that up and frame it is so darling!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Barbara

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable :)

xoxo