Saturday, June 9, 2007

The grandkids

              

Last evening we watched the kids while Jeremy & Tracey went to a movie.  The kids finally will let me or Mark take their pictures.  Usually they run and hide.  Tracey shaved the boys heads, but little Dayton won't be getting a haircut until his first birthday.  He has black curly hair that hangs over his eyes.  Tracey even clips it back when his daddy isn't around!  His birthday isn't until the end of July, with our heat he may be getting it cut sooner than that!

After Dayton went to bed we spent the evening watching The Crocodile Hunter.  Man can little ones ask a lot of questions.  Dakota wanted to hug the snake and Jacob wanted to make sure a croc couldn't come in his back yard! 

 

                

The kids will be over next weekend for the yearly town feast.  In years past they have only come to the parade and by then the carnival was over.  Another chance for the grandparents to see the world through their little eyes. 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look precious and I know you will enjoy taking them to the town feast. Paula

Anonymous said...

Rose, I love the pictures !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Those little guys are too darn cute!!!  And Rose you are the cutest Grandma ever!!!

Kara

Anonymous said...

Rose,
They are handsome young men. I know you had a lot of fun with them. I love the color of the walls in the picture. My living room is painted the same color. Does it make you want chocolate? My daughter says it reminds her of milk chocolate.
Much love    ~jan

Anonymous said...

What cute little boys! Makes me want another little one..shhhh, don't tell my husband, he'll have me committed! LOL
June

Anonymous said...

They are just adorable!!!!!!  Love the color of your walls too.  Looks so cozy and fashionable!  Hugs,
Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

Those boys are gorgeous and you look so happy and young!
love,lisa