Tuesday, June 19, 2007

stuff

I tried to do an entry yesterday, but for some reason my camera wouldn't download or is upload (?) my pictures.  So I gave up.  Today it worked so here I am.

I now have a new route for the summer, we are able to bid on new routes that may come up ... my new one starts next Monday, goes into August (after our raise 7/1) and goes 4 days longer than the other one I gave up.  Plus I don't have to drive in Toll way/construction/crazy people going to work at 7 am traffic in a full-size bus.  I would have done it, but this new route is much easier.  Plus I still get Friday's off.

This past weekend was great...

Tracey did cut Dayton's hair.  He looks like a different kid!  These pictures are from  Prairiefest.  The kids road rides and had pizza.  The day was very hot, ( see how red Dayton's cheeks are) so we went in the evening. 

The boys look very serious in the picture below (they are the ones with the dark blue shirt and blue camo), that's grandpa's hand giving high fives.

They missed their naps and the heat draining, they did perk up on the merry go round.  They weren't even crabby either...All Dakota talked about was seeing the Monkey's who were next to the Moo moo's.

Here's the after pics...

                      

                     

More tomorrow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boys look happy and healthy and tan and dont you love a kid who is asleep!! I am glad you got a good route. i love you,lj

Anonymous said...

It looked like they had a great time! Kids really do look so precious when they are sleeping.
June

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love the pictures of them sleeping!!! Looks like a wonderful day!!!!!!!  Love the train too.... Prairiefest sounds like a great place... Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

They look like angels when they are sleeping. Just makes me want to kiss the tops of their heads...

Anonymous said...

What precious little boys - both awake and asleep.  You're truly blessed with these little guys.
Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww those boys are adorable !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa