Monday, July 28, 2008

Lookeeeeee another entry!

 

here I sit at my computer and another entry!  Wow! 

I am now free on Tuesdays and Thursdays as the grandkids are with Tracey's mom.  Last week I subbed a route on Tuesday and actually subbed my own route in the pm on Thursday.  My friend M (who shares my route with me) had to go to court for a stop arm violation.  A 16 year old ran her stop arm while her bus was stopped unloading a child.  Mom and monitor saw this, but M did not think to bring either as a witness.  Somebody (perhaps court appointed lawyer) told the kid to bring a witness and say that M was just 'visiting' with child's mom and that she should have pulled the stop sign in.  Judge bought the crap and let the kid go, dismissing her case.  BULL!  To me it's highly unlikely that a bus driver would take the time to blame some brat for passing her bus, let alone write it up, go to court and in M's case find somebody to watch her 7 year old son.  Makes me very angry at this judge.  Now little 16 year old thinks she can get away with doing breaking the law.   Probably the same kid that rear ended my car :)

I was able to see the boys Saturday night as my stepson Matt had a bag party (toss bean bags  into a hole in a board for competition).  I took them to the park as the party was small and not too exciting for me.

I am also filling in for a girl who works mornings for Mrs. H. on Tuesday and Thursday.  I enjoy my time with her as she is a wise wise lady plus the extra $$ is nice.

Some boy pics to make me smile...I miss them, but hopefully I'll have them over night sometime this week....

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are growing like little weeds.  Looks like they are having a great time outside getting wet.
Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Rose,your life is quite exciding,not meaning that you like what some kids do,but
it seems like you never have a dull minute. The boys are so cute and really are
getting big.
I'm glad you have some time to do something you enjoy doing.
Hugs
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I thought of all things you couldn't ever ever never get out of running a stopped school bus!!!!  

Sharon

Anonymous said...

that sounds like cornhole to me. Sounds like you have some time on your hands. LOVE U

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, the police have to ticket people who don't stop for a school bus here. I like your law much better!

You are having a good summer!

xoxo