Tuesday, June 7, 2005

AHHHHH SUMMER~BREAK~!

                     

Ah summertime and the livin's easy!   I love summer break!  I have always been the unconventional type who can't be boxed inside for too long.  That's why I have the jobs I've had, from teacher's aide, to newspaper delivery to now driving a school bus...I have always gone against the crowd and I accept that about myself.  Why not?  We are all unique in our own ways.

Today I worked for 2 hours came home to putter around the house.  Last night we put my pond in and it's very nice.  The birds love it though so I am thinking it may end up being a big bird bath!  We put it in the circle of Hostas where we usually put the impatients...next comes some water type plants.

Well the daughter is bugging me to go to the store...see ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pond sounds so nice.. I want to install one myself..you must send some pics!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

A pond sounds so nice.. I want to install one myself..you must send some pics!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Ponds are so calming, just watch for mosquitoes!

xoxo