Monday, June 13, 2005

ugh computers!

I don't know about anybody else but every single time I do a critical update for windows my AOL goes nuts!  I have that stupid eyeball blocking all my all my cookies.  I DON'T NEED THAT STUPID THING LOOKING AT ME!!!!  I have so many pop up blockers on my computer from aol to yahoo, I don't need anymore!

At least I know how to fix it!  oh well!

Oh by the way Michael Jackson is not guilty...hmmmmm

We had a great time at the drag strip for the races.  Met some of the drivers....boy are they little guys... hubby was in heaven.  I didn't get sunburn and the couple we went with were very nice.  They feed us too.

Yesterday I went to my stepson's bridal shower.  I guess it was for his finance', but now a days the guys come too.  It did speed up the opening of presents.  Mark's ex came, but my daughter kept me in line, I am not really happy with this woman right now.  Because how she has allowed my stepson to run wild...but this was not the time nor the place.  I did win a game...I knew the most about Matt and Brandy's relationship!  I won a candle.  The food was great too...I love salad and they had pea salad and kidney bean salad...yum!  Brandy's the same age as my Tim so I knew a few girls that they both went to school with which was cool.  Liz also in the morning applied for a job at a kennel...she told me she doesn't want to work with food or people so I guess this job would work, right?

gotta go...

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure he is innocent, and I have never driven over the speed limit.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL although it is NOT funny. I have had so many problems with AOL that this last time I almost took all my journals down, for the 4th time and was going to go elsewehre. Trouble is, I like AOL better than any. If they would JUST fix things. So glad you had fun at the races. Knew you would. And again, it is just SO GREAT that your truck finally sold. Hugs. hon. Barb

Anonymous said...

Rose, i missed you!!!! I didnt think for one minute they would ever convict the King of Pop. You know, money talks. I bet the ex was pissed you knew the most about Matt and Brandys life. GOOD! Screw her! I love pea and kidney bean salad too. Yummy! Love, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that you had a great time. As far as MJ is concerned he will have to answer to a higher power one day and his money will do him no good.
Have a great day......
*Louise*

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good time.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

PC problems are the worst.  Yes I know know what you mean about Mr. Jackson. I think he did it, but the jury has been saying there just wasnt enogh to convict. The whole situation is just sad.

Kara

Anonymous said...

shower sounds great! and love the blinkie..very funny... :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, been there, done that.

Gabreael