Thursday, June 23, 2005

IT"S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go
through the intellect.
--G.K. Chesterton

I was going to get on this journal and start whining about it being hot...but I changed my mind, because actually I am not hot anymore. 

 Just grateful

Grateful because:

My family is all healthy and well...I was listening to a poor lady at work today her husband of 2 years has cancer....she is understandably sad, upset, and just worn out.

I get to work the rest of the summer as a driver and part-time...this is a last minute bid and I GOT IT!

My hubby is working extra...helps catch up the bills

We have 2 graduation parties this weekend...one is Dale's friend (Mark's youngest son who gave us so much trouble) we are so proud of Carl he worked extra hard and graduated on time...and wanted us to come to his party, and Liz's boyfriend Mike...need to spend time with him too and he is a sweetie

We are going to the campground and now they have a shower!!

We are going to help with big breakfast at the campground-yummy biscuits and gravey!

And since we have soooo many parties I DON"T HAVE TO COOK!!

And last by not least....it's actually cool in my house and I don't even have air conditioning.

AND I am not WHINING!!!!  I am praising!!!

Thank you God for all that I have!

Bless you and have a wonderul day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i am glad you sound so happy. Rick would love to camp but we never do. Yes, health is so important & something that is sometimes taken for granted until we dont have it anymore. I am soooo glad you got the bid!!
Have a safe and happy weekend!!! Love, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you'll be busy. Good for you. You know idle hands ...... LOL.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

thats great that u chose to praise and not to complain...I need to do that too