Monday, June 6, 2005

It' s my birthday~! big 48

It's my birthday ... and what a glorious day it is!  I spent the weekend just hanging out at home.  We had a small rain storm Saturday>  After Mark got off work we went and visited Matt and Brandy, Mark was tired and I was still sorta sick so we went home early.

Yesterday we planted our tomato plants that they horiticulture department at the high school gave me.  Then we did some weeding.  After that we just hung out, Mark watched the NASCAR race and I slept.  AN AWESOME DAY!

My boys were golfing with their dad yesterday.  They surprised me with a fiberglass pond complete with a fountain to put in my front yard.  Gotta love the thoughtful kids!  They know their mother.  I am going to get water loving plants, I wish I could put Goldfish in it, but with the Fox River a block a way I know the raccoons with have a feast.  Tim finally moved into his apartment.  So we are just 3 again.  I wonder for how long...you know how kids are they tend to move in and out.

I plan on relaxing and enjoying my half day off from work and just plan wander my house...a perfect brithday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY. HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE YA.BARB

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!  Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day :)

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping your B-Day is as special as you are!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I was sleeping. I didn't realize your birthday was so close to mine. I'm glad you had a good day. I get to work on mine. (june 16). Lucky me.
Happy Late Birthday
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BELATED 29 AGAIN BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL FRIEND OF MINE, YOO HOO!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Lisa