Saturday, May 28, 2005

ahhhh peace and quiet!

Finally!!  This week from you know where is over!  Wednesday I swore it was Friday and when Friday did come I was lost!

We are planning a nice quiet weekend filled with first hubby working today and me doing errands, cleaning and getting all our sleeping bags washed at the laundrymate.

We are going to hang out here and tomorrow go check out our camper, hopefully the moth balls kept the mice out!  And it's big breakfast day at the club so biscuits and gravy here we come.

Jeremy is having a picnic so we will stop by there too.

AND he promised we could take Jacob and Dakota to the campground to fish on Monday.  So I am thrilled with that.

AND I AM TAKING MY FILM DIRECTLY TO THE WALGREENS!  I WILL POST PROM AND GRADUATION PICTURE BEFORE THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND IS OUT!!! 

All I can say is 4 days and 2 hours left of this school year!!! I am working this summer but for only 4 hour days...plus summers are very very laid back!  whew!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I am so glad to be able to take a breath and be back ... missed you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, its been awhile since we've heard from you. Glad to hear things are going well...sounds like a fabulous weekend for you...take it easy and enjoy yourself sweetie!!! Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were, too.  I am glad that you will be getting a break soon. I am bugging my DH about getting a camper.  We need one!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a full weekend planned. Johnny would love the biscuits and gravy; his favorite food. I'm so glad you get to spend time with Jacob and Dakota. Nothing lifts the spirits as fast as being around little ones. Really looking forward to your photos. Take care. Still working on computer. Hugs and much love.Barb

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad your back. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Yippe skippy it's all most over.  Nicki