Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial day folks.  This holiday reminds us of all those who died serving our country.  Some chose to remember their loved ones each everyone that have passed on.  My thoughts are prayers are with all of you who are missing someone today.

Usually we walk with our small Memorial day parade to the cemetary for the towns events.  This year though we had Jacob and Dakota here with us.  Yesterday Jeremy and Tracey had a picnic and we brought the boys home with us so their mom could have some fun too!  Their dad, Jeremy wanted them home early so we obliged and took them home at 9:30.  So we missed the parade which is a-ok because spending the time with grand babies sure does fill up the "baby" hole in my heart and arms.

The boys were great and with the exception of my arms being totally sore from holding a big 5 month old I am very happy today.  I did take more pictures at the picnic so I can post the lasted pictures of how big those boys are getting.  Can you tell I am a proud grandma???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Memorial Day to you too, Rose. I am glad you got to spend the day with the grandbabies. Love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed your time with the grandbabies.  They will always appreciate your love for them.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and your family had a nice day togehter!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than spending time with the grandbabies. I hope you had a great day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day.  We went to a local cemetary and watched/listened to the American Legion ceremony and color guard and sang a few patriotic hymns. We should all be grateful to our brave veterans.