Sunday, May 8, 2005

mother's day

I have had a very nice mother's day.  Liz wanted to make sure she spent time with me.  Isn't that thoughtful?  First we washed the dogs, which in itself is a chore, my big one is over 100 pounds and the little one is spaz.  But we did it outside becuaes it is plenty warm out.  She and I painted her dresser and then went for a drive.  She still doesn't have her license although she is driving much better.  I need to make sure I get her driving time in.  I 'd like to get her license by early summer.

Tim and Eric both called me.  Tim is done with school and we are going to his graduation this weekend.  My darling hubby teased me that I couldn't stay away from the computer that long!~! riiiiiiiight!

otherwise she and Mike are watching a movie and hubby is pouting upstairs.  He doesn't like it when Liz has Mike over, but it was always ok when his kids had girls over.  ah men such hypacrites.  oh well...I am enjoying my day ... that's my plan.

Happy momma's day all you with a mom, are a mom or hope to be one. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i am glad you have had a good happy Mothers day. Tell hubby to quit pouting and make you something for dinner. Its YOUR day. LOL        Glad to hear its warm too. Love ya, lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you. I'm glad you enjoyed your day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!  Hope you had a wonderful Day!
Tammy:)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good mothers day.  Big Hugs, Nicki

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Rose! I am glad your day was good.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day,
I am glad that you shared your journal so I can get to know you better.
love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Dog washing sounds like just the perfect Mother's Day to me. :-)

Anonymous said...

ahhh yes, now you reminded me, I need to wash my dogs too!  Glad you had a nice Mother's Day Rose.  :-)

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com