Wednesday, May 11, 2005

wow it's wednesday

Wow it's Wednesday already.  I've been pretty busy.  School will be over soon and I am ready.  Things are really getting busy with prom, the play, my kid graduating next Saturday. Can you feel the pride??  I'll bring a camera to share my proud graduate"s moment.  We going on Friday night for a mini vacation.  I had a 1/2 day today, but I run more on the these days, I also ran some errands, cooked dinner, did some laundry...

Liz started her play tonight with opening night.  She in a play called Suessacial.  It's about Dr Suess of course.  She has a chorus part which means she's on every night.  I am going with Tina (Eric's girl friend) tomorrow night.  Fortunately Eric is coming home on Saturday to see friends so he can be here with Liz this weekend.  I trust her, but why give the kid a chance to be bad.  Besides she will be too busy.  Her play is on 2 times on Saturday.  We'll be home from Indiana on Sunday, after we pack the boy up and move him home or should I say his home.  He's going to share part of a house with his friend Bobby. Now Bobby is a great kid, but he"s very full of himself, he actually thinks he's Superman.  Tim balances him out.

Kid's grow up fast, but the nice thing is I have my time with Mark...and I can go visit the kids...ahhhhh adulthood...works for me.

Going to rest I pooped

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, have a happy "fun" time with Mark!! LOL  Enjoy yourself..you sound so busy but happy. I cant wait to see your pics and i bet you will be so proud of Liz. I have heard of that musical. Love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. I'm sure you use some time alone. You two enjoy yourself.
Hugs, R. C.

Anonymous said...

I bet the house is buzzing!!! I can feel the excitement through your wirting. Hvae a great time :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

Lots to look forward too. Graduations are just so special, arent' they? Glad you and Mark have time together. I love my alone time with Johnny. Hugs, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Wow thats fantastic about the play.  Wish I could see it.  And I just realized how behind I am on journal reading.  Bare with me.  I am trying to catch up. LOL Nicki

Anonymous said...

You had a full and busy day,I bet you are tired. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time. My kids are all grown and have kids of their own,but I still call them my kids.I probably always will.
Hugs
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Mandy's prom is Friday.  It is such a passage, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

This is my first time by your journal......and I want to tell you that I don't know how anyone in the world can drive a school bus.  They talk about policemen and firemen and soldiers doing tough, but necessary job.  I think anyone who drives a bus full of talkative children and teens, who often fight, stand up, yell, eat, spit, etc. is doing a major job for us all!  And I love my five year old dearly, but let's face it....at the end of the day a little kid just stinks.  Sweaty little heads.  Bravo and thank you.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing those photos Rose!!!  :-)

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com