Saturday, May 28, 2005

graduation photos!

As promised grad photos!  On the left Tim's dad and stepmom Peg.  On the right me and in the back is Mark.  And in the middle of course my big boy!  The kid comes home every spring and loses 50 pounds goes back to school and drinks too much beer and eats frat food and gains it all back!  He's been home 2 weeks and has lost 8 pounds already!!!  He starts his job June 6th...in the Engineering department of a Bearing company!  I am so proud of my PURDUE GRAD!!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Everyone looks so happy and proud :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I know your proud of him. Yea!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs.R.C.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see the picture.  Post more if you can I am so proud of these kids for graduating.  Big Hugs, Nicki

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your son on graduating AND getting a job so quickly!