Saturday, November 12, 2005

I hate aol!

I had this really interesting entry all written up and of course it wouldn't save!  I am going to learn to type elsewhere and paste it here!  UGH! 

Here's Mike and Liz from his visit from school last month.  He's not using a barber these days, but hey he's a college kid now!

He'll be home next weekend so the house will be filled with the joy of my teenage daughter smiles again.  Actually she has snapped out of her funk.  I knew when she went back to drama she'd have a place to channel her 'feelings'.  Sorry feelings always freak me out, so I am not as helpful as her drama-mates.

She is doing well in school and I thinks she is actually trying this year.  She's the type that just getting by means C's and I expect more out of her.  So she took my threat of taking away her social life to heart and got a B+ in here dreaded Math class.  A's in everything else.  She's just not "into" math and her Math teacher is awful (her words) so she did poorly last year and had to take two math classes this year.  Actually most of the district did poorly so our Math program screams out for a revamping.  But no excuses for being lazy, do the work, ask for help and she'll be fine.

Anyway this week was long, my school bus kids were awful and we are reaching a turning point...it's shape up or I get mean... which means assigned seats and write ups....actually I had to write up a kindergartener, the little booger was pulling his pants down and singing about kissing people in the dark.  Hmmmmm I wonder what's going on at home?  So now he has a prime seat behind me all alone with my Early childhood kids car seat.  That should keep him out of trouble.

The world is a weird place, I am hoping my kids do a better job raising their kids.

Anyway, I am going back to enjoy my weekend!  Have a good one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I used to date a (grown up) guy who acts like that kindergarten kid!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

Another darling picture and I like Mike's hair. You have a job that I could never have. The kids misbehaving is so stressful to me,getting old though honey. You
can tell that you are strong,because you are so good in all you do it seems,and
you've been through so much. Hope next week will be better.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Rose, dont stay away for a week! I need more of my Rose. lol      Kissing people in the dark and pulling down his pants? Maybe he is alone alot and watching toom uch TV. CONGRATS to Liz and her AWESOME grades!!!! Her boyfriend is a cutie and has better hair than me!! LoL
LOVE YOU!
lisa jo