Saturday, November 19, 2005

pre thanksgiving bash

 

Mark and I have decided to save all our children the pain of trying to figure out whose house to go to for Thanksgiving.  We are having tonight a Pre-Thanksgiving bash at a local Pizza Place.   And it's NOT Chuck-e-cheese!  All the kids (8), their spouses and girlfriends/boyfriends are invited.  Plus my grandsons, Oh yeah, Dakota is walking!! and he won't be one until December 21st!  The fun begins!!  :)

Fun should be have by all!  you know me there will be pictures!

 

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, oh that sounds like AWESOME fun!!! I cant wait to see the pics. Be happy and enjoy the time with everyone. I love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great time. I'm looking forward to pictures.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a wise choice - and someone else has to clean the kitchen! Have a great time!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thankgiving!
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose!

Thanks so much for your time spend visiting my journal. I only update when I can but thanks for the comments. Happy Thanksgiving to you & family from me,mine!
Sounds like it should a great time with family and alot of fun. I think I'm gonna do a birthday party for my husband at our local pizza place with friends,family in Mar
let me know how it goes and cant wait to see the pictures. Take care and have a great week off work, Love ya your friend Sara.. Yes I had a GREAT Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I want to come!!!