Friday, October 7, 2005

1 more pic ~~

Jacob on his 2nd birthday this past summer.  On Monday night when we were over at his house closing up the pool he wanted to go home with his "an-ma".  Warmed my heart! 

Gotta go start my day... it's freezing here, but I am not turning on the heat.  We have an old boiler and by the time the water goes through the system and warms the house, we would be gone.  I just put more clothes on.  Besides it's only OCTOBER!  Next week promises a return to the 70's, perfect in my book.

 

Have a wonderful day!

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little boy.  Hubby and I are waiting for Nathan to say words like that for the first time, it cannot be long now.

Anonymous said...

"an ma" that is cute!! My oldest used to call grampa.."pee-paw" lol

What a cutie!! He has a beautiful smile! :)

Holly

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. Wish I could hold him. Aren't grandchildren just the best though?
Hugs, hon.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

an-ma......awww....so sweet...and look at those eyes!

Anonymous said...

What a QT Pie!  Send some cold weahter my way will ya ;)

Kara

Anonymous said...

What a doll your Grandson is and kids say the cutest things. It is nice here.Hope it
warms up a bit for you.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!
Thanks for all the kind words for Molly, who is snoring away on the sofa under a blanket right now :)
xoxo