Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I am a horrible bus driver

It's times like these that make a person lose faith in humanity.  I am being accused of being an horrible bus driver.  Now I don't take this personally, but a situation happened on my junior high route that I think is being blown out of proportion. Of course one of the kids had to have mother who loves to defend her, even when she had a part in the drama.  The driver whom I inherited this rowdy group from made the error in judgement and gave this mom the phone number to our base. Therefore, said mother could call my work and scream at whomever would listen to her. These girls have issues with each other that I was not aware of.  This situtation is an ongoing school issue, NOT a bus issue.  Actually, it's a neighborhood issue, so if I am horrible so are the teachers, the principal, the assistant principal and that stupid real estate agent that sold the house to the 'bad' girls who pick on this mom's kid.  Hopefully my boss will do as she said and give this mother what she wants a GOOD bus driver who will properly defend her poor innocent 7th grader.  And I go on & be horrible to some more worthy children.

 

'nough said, I am going shopping to buy my perfect daughter some birthday gifts!

Which include a frozen turtle ice cream pie, thank God for ice cream!

PS the black eye is a prop...she was in a play...

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think this mother should take her child to school everyday so no one will pick on her. What a crock. Just keep your chin up. Your a good bus driver and a good person and don't let anyone tell you different.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

The black eye scared me for a minute!  

Anonymous said...

hey, looks like a real black eye!  Good job with the make up! LOL

I'm sorry to hear you are having these problems on the bus.  All it takes is that one person to ruin it for everyone.  I hope you've gotten it all resolved by now!

Holly