Thursday, October 6, 2005

I am back!

Here I am! it's a lovely day here in the midwest after a week of hot and humid temps we are now in the 60's!  Whoa!  When we went to bed last night it was hot and sticky and this morning Mark said the living room curtains were sticking straight out with a very cold breeze.  The sweetheart closed all the windows for me, knowing I would be cold when I got up.  We are very opposite that way -- I am always cold him, hot.  Except when I am having an occasional hot flash ~ JOY!

The trees are begining to show some color...I LOVE IT!

This week has gone well, with a few minor crisis, hubby's lunch box containing all his keys went flying of his semi and was "lost" for a bit, but a landscaper found it, put up a sign with our name on it (my stepson had written our last name on it, no I don't label my husband's stuff, which I probably should start doing!) and said call this number for your Keys.  The keys were very important especially the shop key to his work.  He was very upset when this happened, he had a major full fledged fit.  But after he met up with the guy he realized he knew him from our children and all was well. 

Otherwise a nice quiet week...AND I love it!  I am working all day tomorrow with my am routes, doing bus evactes at layover, the rest of my routes and then a football trip about an hour away...bringing a book and a blanket...it's gonna be a long night but $$$ will it be nice!  Then a three day weekend...gotta love the school calendar of holidays!

Here's another pic of my funny funny grandbaby!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that picture of your Grandchild.  Why is that men never feel the cold, women always do lol! Been very gloomy and overcast and we have temps in the 60's as well. Getting dark very early now. Only a couple of weeks and the clocks go back.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Anonymous said...

What a cutie? We are the oppisite. I have burned up all summer even with the air on and John says its cold. Keys are so hard to keep up  with. Good luck in getting your hubby's back. Paula

Anonymous said...

Rose, glad to hear DH got his keys back! Men can be bigger babies than us women, huh?!!! Where is my bus pic of Mrs.Beautiful? Its hot as hades here in Ohio. I cant believe this weather. Take it easy my friend. Love lisa jo

Anonymous said...

What a cuteaful baby.

-jan

Anonymous said...

I hope you have backup keys, just in case!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

It's gotten cooler here too, I love it. My husband doesn't. He's the freezy one.
Have a great weekend.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Oh Rose I am so jealous of your nice weather that has come your way!!! I hope we get some cool weather soon.  Your little man is so darn cute!!! Love those cheeks...

Kara

Anonymous said...

CUTE grandbaby!! aww....

Lol, yeah maybe you should write names on your hubby's belongings..thats a funny story..although I am sure it wasn't funny at the time..lol!!  My kids lost my keys the first week we moved into our new house and I have yet to find them!!!!!!

My hubby and I are the same exact way! He is always Hot I am always cold...then we tend to argue over fans being on and that sort of thing..lol!

thanks for visiting my journal! I'll be putting you on alerts! :)

Holly

Anonymous said...

Mark has a kind heart and is loving with you.So ghlad he found his keys. Have a good weekend!
Love
Mickie
                                         l

Anonymous said...

Trees are changing here too. I love Fall and all that comes with it. Johnny and I are opposites too. I like to sleep with windows open, he has to have them closed. It gets difficult in winter but we manage.
Love the picture. What a sweetie!
Love you
Barb

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair!  Shelby is three and doesn't have that much!!