Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy birthday LIZ!

                          

My baby girl is 17 years old today!  She was born on October 20th 1988, at 1:10 in the afternoon, weighing 6 pound 3 ounces, 18 inches, blond hair and blue eyes...my beautiful only daughter!  She is my pride and JOY!  AND the best daughter a mom could have!  I love her!

      

Liz and Mike's beagle...they love each other!

She's spending her birthday at drama club doing tech for the upcoming play.  Then she is joining the club at the other school for their play, Hamlet.

Turtle pie (Baskin Robbins frozen ice cream pie) will have to wait until tomorrow night...we will just have to have a birthday weekend!

Oh yeah, Mike's coming home for a visit on Friday night so I am sure I will not see my child the whole weekend.  Oh well I am used to teens...but I love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liz. My but time passes quickly, Rose. It doesn't seem that long ago that my daughters were 17. lol
Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely girl. It is our girl's Birthday tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!
(cute beagle, too!)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a special day for your daughter! Happy Birthday Liz...

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, happy, happy!!!!