Wednesday, October 19, 2005

everything's alright...

Ok so this afternoon I don't have a midday because my kid's don't go on Wednesdays.  So I spent the day torturing my poor niece.  Whining about my junior high bus situation and how I could have done things different and guess what?  I couldn't have done it any different!

When I came back to work for PM routes my supervisor talked to me again and said that she thought I was a great driver and did a fine job.  She had another driver ride with me.  Seems the other driver stuck up for me, said I had a hard route, and that the kids were very tough, but had respect for me. 

The girls that had the 'situation' were dealt with at school as the mother called everybody in town and complained about what happened, and I guess that meant she called the school.  Since her daughter was also getting in trouble she called my boss again and said I was a liar, which I asked what did I lie about and she said I dunno she wouldn't say.  I am thinking this mom has issues, so I am not worried afterall, what happened was really an accident.  The girl bumped into another girl who had a bottle of water and oil (a science project, was supposed to be a lava lamp), which spilled on her book bag.  She claims the girl threw it at her.  Which I doubt happened, but I didn't see it.  I feel bad for the accused because she said she just said she did it because she knew they wouldn't believe her.  I guess I didn't react well enough, like calling the cops in or the swat team, to make this mom happy.

OH WELL!

All I know is what I know and I am sticking to that.  I did my job, I care about her children, and I am fair.  I want to get them home safely, her daughters both are disruptive about as much as the rest of them.  So live goes on and so do I!

Now I am off to spend time with my family...my son Tim bought a new car last night it's a program car, with some miles, not much.  It's a 2005 Impala, silver and very classy.  He got a deceit rate too, with no co-signer...not badfor a kid who just got out of college.  Mark and I went with and since we knew the kid there it was quite quick and painless!

Enjoy~!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you have a tough job. You cannot please all the people all the time. Best not to get involved in anything if you can avoid it.

Anonymous said...

You obviously care about your work. No one can ask more than that :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I knew things would work out. Just keep up the good work. If I had school age kids , I 'd want you as their bus driver.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose you are one of the nicest people I know.  Stay true to yourself and that is all that matters :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the truth came out of all that.  Maybe now you can talk the school into installing video cameras! LOL.

I wonder if that mom feels like crap now!  She went all out calling all them people! geesh!

Enjoy your weekend! I know my comments were all scattered thru your last few entries! LOL, sorry about that! I think I put one of them in the wrong entry too!

I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday though! I can remember turning 17~the years just fly by after that!

Holly