Friday, April 28, 2006

my boyzzzzzzz & watch for a real entry tomorrow!

~~Jacob Febrary~~

"RIGHT ON!  grandpa!"  the little stinker can say GRANDPA!

~~Dakota February~~

"I know I know I am a cutie!! "

~~Jacob the end of March

"My favorite  is GRAVE DIGGER 'ama!"

~~Dakota the end of March

"am I big enough for the jumps yet???"

The pictures of the kids were taken two months apart.  Before and after major haircuts.  The early ones they had Mohawks.  I can NOT believe how fast they change and grow up!!

more later!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing remains they same.....they are so beautiful. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose-

They are so cute!  I just wanna squeeze their cheeks!  I know, I'm sounding like a Grandma myself, aren't I?  

I would love to see more pictures and hear what you've been up to lately.  

However....You need to get a lap top with a wireless internet connection so that you can update us more often....I'll bet those other 'kids' you transport around on your Good Old Girl #30 have been keeping you just as busy.  (I'm jealous!)

You're a proud 'ama and it shows!!!!

Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

Rose,your Grandsons are both adorable. Aren't they cute to watch at their age.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

These little guys make me wish I could pick them up and cuddle them. What a joy it must be to have them around. Thanks for sharing the pictures, hon.
Love ya,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

SOOO sweet...little boys.....

Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Rose, they are already looking close to school age! They are growing up SO fast!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

They are SOOOOOO cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous children!  You should be ever so proud!

Hugs,
Jackie