Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am now allowed on facebook!!!

Between cleaning my house, listening to my husband freak out about his job via the nextel (he does this once a month, freak out that is), I have been on and off the computer.  I wanted some updated photos of my daughter so I tried to go onto her facebook, BUT I have to be invited...she told me I could be her friend and swipe picture just as long as I do NOT read anything she writes.  Ho hum, she's nearly 20, I really do not care what she writes about anymore...it's her business.

anywho...here's some pictures of the girl past and present...

show chorus Junior year...Liz is front left...

can't make this picture any bigger, but it's me, Liz and her girlfriend Monika, at Jeremy and Tracey's wedding...which was March 2004.

My girl now and her boyfriend Mike...the new Mike.  She and the old Mike still speak...which to me is an amazing thing, civilly.  I could never do that...I was always the vengeful type...I have the utmost respect for my kid.  My children are my best gift to this world.

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Your daughter seems to be such a nice girl. Paula

Anonymous said...

I am on facebook...find me and i'll add you. I am not allowed in Megan's FB, but it is not because of me.....long story. She wants it totally private and at almost 20, i respect that. Liz is such a smart girl!! XO

Anonymous said...

I don't care for the facebook much....I am more of a myspacer.
Hey, if you know your daughters password, you don't have to be accpted as a friend to snag the photos(lol, jus sayin......ok, my girls are a few years younger, so I get to know their passwords to everything!)

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

Great pix, thanks for sharing. Too funny about your daughter's facebook! Just like kids! lol Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

INTERESTING, I FOUND THAT U VISITED MY JOURNAL..THANX FOR THAT. SEE YA SOON...ROBERTA

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. I can only tell how much you love your kids.
Hopw today was a good day for you.
Lo0ve
Mickie

Anonymous said...

They look happy :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Rose :-)
Martha