Saturday, January 14, 2006

3rd times a charm----fingers crossed!

This will be (hopefully) my third time at doing this entry, last night my computer shut off, I have a bad driver, then today AOL wouldn't save my entry.  Enough whining, this morning I drove a sports trip, easy money for a few miles of driving.  Plus I like the coach.  This evening we took Tracey and Jeremy out to eat for their birthdays.  We went to place that on the gift card had the number for another restaurant so when Mark made the reservation it was for the wrong place.  The place was packed too.  But the hostess was a dear and took our names and we only waited a short bit. 

The food was excellent and we had a nice time.

Liz watched the boys.  Dakota only fell down a couple of times and only drew blood once.  Otherwise all was well.   Jacob and Dakota are wearing their Big Red Car Wiggles slippers in these pictures from Christmas.  If you haven't seen the program you won't know what I am talking about, but I find it very, very disturbing...4 grown men in costumes (not Barney or Big Bird either) singing and dancing or riding in the Big Car doing the same.  I guess Sesame Street and Barney are out of style.  The hip toddler must watch The Wiggles or at the very least Thomas the Train. 

Big brother Jacob is waiting for his little bro to get his slippers back on so they can race around the house and do what little boy do...act goofy!

These slippers are so wide that little Dakota has to walk bow legged!

Jeremy tells me that the doctor says Dakota is in the 5 percent for height, the 90 percent for weight and his big old head is in the 90 percent too!  Must be all the Gossett brains!!

After the dinner we stayed with the boys while Tracey and Jeremy went to a neighbors birthday party.  And Grandma got her baby fix!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww yes I can see why you would need a Grandma fix. Paula

Anonymous said...

So darn cute!
Nelishia
WISHING AND HOPING

Anonymous said...

OMG they are so adorable. I'm glad grandma got her baby fix....so sweet.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Rose!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Doyou have any idea how HUGE the Wiggles are? I mean, HUGE in USA. HUGE.
My kids loved Power Rangers and Barney though today they deny deny deny.
Kinda like Clinton saying he never inhaled. LOL
Dakota is a doll. He is so cute! So is Jacob but like i said the other day, Dakota has rotten written all over him!! LOL
LOVE YOU ROSE!
lj

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I know what you mean about a baby fix. I'm about ready to see my girls. LOL.
Have a great weekend
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend....great pictures as always.....
have a good week at work, take care ans always keep in touch love ya your friend Sara

Anonymous said...

What a day huh? Cute pictures and it was great that you were able to make some money. Glad that your day turned out nice.
Love
Mickie