Friday, January 20, 2006

did my time-----now snow!!

This was a hell of a day.  And since I usually try and control my swearing (at least online) it must of been one.  Let put it this way, it just was hard and very tiring...

So........my husband has been off for 2 weeks now, and he's begining to get on my nerves.  Now I know the reason way God made men the breadwinners.  So they could do something all day and come home and be too tired to get into trouble!

Today is Matt's birthday so Mark decides as a birthday present we will go with him and his mother in law to watch the girls high school basketball game, because Brandy is the assistant coach they always go.  To  me, I did my time with my own kids, I don't need to spend a perfectly good Friday night watching girls run up and down the court, or listen to obnoxious cheers of teenage girls.  Or worse yet, the screams of fathers at the refs, I spent way to many years listening to my own husband screams and sometimes get kicked out of games.  I don't need to listen to someone elses.  The only good thing going for the games is as a district employee we get in free.  I like Matt's mother in law, she's a nice lady, but we have very little in common.  Besides the band plays so loud you can't hear to gossip.  Besides she never has any good stuff.

 

::::SIGH::::

 

Also, being laid off gives Mark more time to complain, usually about Liz.  Poor kid's the last one at home so she gets all of it.  You know how it is, "she doesn't do this, she doesn't do that, why is moping around the house, why is gone all time."  At least before he had more to complain about.  One just isn't fun.

All day long the weathermen have been calling for snow.  1 to 8 inches.  We went into the game to rain, came out to snow.  I bet we only get a couple of inches.  It'll be 40 Sunday so it will at least melt.

But I do have to go out, Liz is at a fund raiser at school. She's a really cool, good kid.  I'll keep her.  And I'll keep the husband too we all can't be perfect!

 

Have a great evening, I going to brew some tea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty girl. Just wait until your husband retires. Lots of togetherness then. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and those eyes,Hon Al have been retired for ten years now since
his heart attack and strokes before he was supposed to retire and it is still hard!!!!!
You are in my prayers and just keep doing like you are,you are a great Lady!
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Men do get bored don't they, maybe make a "honey do " list and that will keep him busy.LOL.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

How about i send Rick to you and him and Mark can go somewhere for oh, lets say, 3 months?!! LOL          Sorry you had to go to the game and be in the snow. Rick is very much on my last nerve!!!
LOVE, lisa jo