Saturday, January 21, 2006

it's a good saturday

Woke up to a winter wonderland.  The kind of heavy, stick to the trees glorious stuff that makes the world like a picture postcard.  Beautiful this morning after it stopped, messy and slippery last night for driving.  We did go to the game, went in to rain, came out to snow.  I behaved during the game, the girls got beat, beat bad, but in their defense their school is still without a Senior class until next year.  The school is only 2 years old, opened with 9th and 10th grade added 11 this year and will be all 4 grades next year.  Which makes for many, many one sided sports events.  I know some of the girls, they are Liz's age, I feel bad for them, they try so hard. 

On the way home, I was still crabby and kept up my attitude as my dear hubby drove to fast (my opinion) on the way home.  The snow was the slippery kind that comes down quickly way too fast for the snow plows to keep up with. 

I woke up in a better mood.  We went to Jeremy's, first picking up some bricks that he needed for his basement.  I kept my good mood especially after spending some time with this little face------------->

We had a great time playing in the snow until he took a dive face first into the snow and being that it was past his naptime he screamed his head off.  Jacob lasted longer and we had a snowball fight.  No snowman...the snow wasn't good for packing. 

Now I am home, to relax...over my mood...enjoy~!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tell you that little boy is a looker. So sweet. Paula

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day . I bet the snow was beatiful.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking all the snow - we ended up with only about 2 inches!

Glad you had fun :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

No snow here... just rain. What a cutie that little one is !!!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hello Rose,
I love that picture, I just have to say it. I am so happy that you are in a good mood ,it's so hard sometimes,but I can see what made you feel better with that
sweety pie.
Have a great week,drive safe,ok?
Love
Mickie