Monday, January 9, 2006

some pics from thanksgiving...

The rest of the Thanksgiving pictures from our Pre-Thanksgiving bash---

LIZ & MIKE

My new Daughter in Law, Brandy, with Jacob (who hates his picture taken), & my stepson Matt

Dakota and Liz

Matt and my hungover son, Tim

Jeremy holding Dakota and my other stepson Jim.

I actually raised Matt and Jim since they were 14 and 15.  They have turned into fine young men.  I am so blessed to have this awesome family!  No matter how big this group grows I will always have room in my heart for all of them!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking family, hon. I am SO HAPPY that the alerts are working for me again, at least for now. I say that cause about the time I count on them...they start messing up. lol
Raining here - windy and cold tool
Love you-
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

You have a big heart, and will always have room for one more :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You were blessed to have them and they were even more blessed to have you. : )
Angela

PS -Great photos....lovely family!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family. Paula

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. You have a right to be proud of your family.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose those are some great pictures of your family and they are lucky to have you as you are to have them...they seem like some great people keep them close to your heart always because they are very important in your life...take care headed to bed. Love ya your friend always Sara xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Great photos... You have a beautiful family.
Take Care.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family, great pictures, thank you for sharing.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You done good!! rich

Anonymous said...

Both grandbabies are absolutely adorable..i LOVE these pics!! Where is my beautifu Rosie at?
I hope you are doing well. I love you, lisa jo