Saturday, May 6, 2006

BIG!

Tonight is the last performance of Liz's play BIG.  They usually do calls afterward and go until midnight.   

Here's some of Liz's crew.  She is Assistant to Stage Crew and will head it next year.  She is taking some photo's and framing them for her crew as little thank you gifts.  Very sweet.  At least I made a thoughtful kid!  Sorry I still am beating the crap out of myself!

I am sure I had something to do with the way my kid turned out!!

I really have a great kid!

This is Zoltar's box.  Liz wore a purple head dress and purple shirt.  She sat really, really still for her part!  The choir director was the voice.  They even had a piano that worked when the leads walked on it.

Mark and I both were very involved in High school plays.  He was the lead in two musicals.  He was even Harold Hill in the Music Man!

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up over those little brats Rose. You're the best. Paula

Anonymous said...

Ditto!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You have a right to be proud of your sweet daughter. It is so nice that you and Mark were also involved in plays.Very nice pictures.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Dont worry, everything will be ok !!

Hugs
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Rose you are an awesome person!!! One who i admire SOOOOOOOOOOO much....i am so pissed that these teens have hurt you so. You will bounce back, i know that. Of course Liz is awesome, she is just like her mommy. I love these pics and i think its great she is into the plays.
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a great kid. You did good.
Hugs, R.C.