Saturday, May 6, 2006

Sunny Saturday

THANKS FOR THE ONLINE HUG!

 

I am feeling better today.   Liz's play was great, a bit too long for me, 3 hours, but as my darling daughter would say, "MOM, it's a musical!", it was supposed to be long.  She wasn't supposed to have a part, she didn't even tryout, she was one of the stage crew heads, but because she brought  the Zoltar machine out on stage, (the part where the kid wishes to be BIG), the director put her in the machine.  It was cute too she had to stay perfectly still during that scene.  She also was a delivery person, she was really really great!  THANK God I have a great kid.  I also saw a couple of my grade school kids whose mother thanked me for always being on time and taking such good care of her son.  She even hoped I would drive him and his little sister next year.  I also saw a girl I drove 3 years ago, she's now homeschooled but she was very sweet.  Made me feel like I wasn't such a failure. Sometimes I forget people make mistakes or at least I do and that I am not perfect.

I am thinking I'll be ok through this personal crisis.  It's really not about what happened, because I have been really edgy all week leading up to my incident with these girls.  I will figure out what I need to do different and correct my way of dealing with these types of kids.  Sometimes I forget I am not perfect and life really is about learning, growing and just plain being.  Works for me!

Now I am going outside it's a sunny beautiful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better about everything. Have a wonderful weekend! Martha

Anonymous said...

You do a great job, Rose. It's not your fault that you have some problem children on your bus.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better.

hugs right back at ya

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Dont be so hard on yourself, Rose. You are so awesome!!!! I look up to you. Sometimes these teens are so damn self centered, they think the world revolves around them and they dont think about consequences and they also dont know how to keep their big mouths shut.
Its chilly here in Ohio. ugh!
LOVE YOU, lj

Anonymous said...

WHEW! Reading You hon is like reading about myself. We're so much alike in some way, especially about having to do everything just right. LOL< as if we really could. Glad you're feeling better today. Graphic is so cute!
Hugs and much love too
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HOPEFORTODAY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Rose,
You are much to hard on yourself.Those kids were not behaving and you had
had it and I would have also. I am happy that you are feeling better though.
Your a gentle person but a strong one.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Rose,

You are far to hard on yourself...   You apparently are a wonderful person, who does a fantanstic job delivering those kids safely to and from school.

3 hours of sitting and watching a kids play, is a long time!  Heck, that's a long time to watch a movie in the theatre! lol  That is stamina girl!  lol   I would have done it too, though.  The things we do as moms, eh? lol

Jackie