Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

-Marcel Proust
 
 
This has been a good week work wise.  I came in on Monday and my supervisor was very cool about everything that happened last week on the bus.  I deleted my entry discribing the incident.  I guess I just don't want all that out there in the universe.  Bad Karma and all that! ;)
 
The powers that be got another driver to trade junior high routes with me.  His is closer and although this bunch will probably be just as rowdy there route is quick and I think they will be easier and hopeful less vicious.  There is a bunch of them though they fill up the whole bus!  Either way first sign of trouble I am getting a camera, a monitor and doing write ups. 
 
 
But I have a postive attitude so it'll all be fine.
 
Otherwise we have been doing some work around our home.  We gave the kid's basketball hoop and our trampoline to my midday monitor.  She has 2 middle school aged girls and they will have plenty of use for it.  Of course as we were driving over to her home it started raining! 
 
Now that I am down to one very lazy, non digging older dog I am going to work on planting my backyard.  We want to put a patio or is it deck out there.  It's fenced in and has been the dogs territory for 10 years!  I do miss my dog though he was a good boy.  When my other dog is inside my one cat loves to sit by him on the back porch, like he thinks he needs a friend to replace his old pal. 
 
Can't believe it's Wednesday already!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Storming in Ohio right now.
GOOD luck with your new route. Keep on counting those days until this school year is over with. I love you,lj

Anonymous said...

A patio is so nice. I have a back porch which is good but I'm no gardener. When I come near plants, they scream. LOL! Thankfully, my SIL is good with plants.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Rose,I am praying for you , I am so glad that you had a good week. Hon, have a nice day tomorrow.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Rose, you have a great attitude!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Howdy Rose!  I'm happy you are having a good week for once!  Yeah for you!  Ya know, I was thinking.....I think ALL bus drivers should be JUST like you!  Not afraid to discipline those bad kids & make them behave themselves!  You should have some kind of training progam that YOU run for the newby's coming in!  You are such an awesome person!  Have a great rest of the week, my friend!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear work is better.  We have a trampoline, I cant wait untill the kids outgrow it ! It's huge !  
Have a great day.
Ellen