Friday, May 19, 2006

i am not lost!

Here I am!  Last weekend my computer was hacked and my aol account was frozen, took me an hour to get someone to unfreeze it.  It happened again today, even though I changed my password and added spyware protection!  There are days I just feel like getting rid of this stupid service but I've been with AOL since 3.0 A LONG TIME!  So I'll just deal.

Mother's day was a nice relaxing day for me.  Eric had slept over and Tim came over in the afternoon.  The sweethearts gave me a gift certificate for 1 hour spa massage!   Of which I will be using right after this school year from hell ends the beginning of next month!  Liz bought a necklace from Hallmark , one is for the mom and the other for the child, very nice of her. 

My two stepsons that I raised even called to wish me a Happy day too!  I was pleasantly surprised.

More later!

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your AOL trouble. I've had some in the past.

But very happy that your Mother's Day was a good one.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Sorry about your computer problems. You will enjoy that massage when your work is over for the summer. That is the nicest gift. Paula

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Mother's day. I have trouble with aol sometimes also,gets me so mad.I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back, I missed you. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that spa massage !!!How nice !

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I hope your massage therapist is as good as my vampire is! Sorry about the hacker - what a mess!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Be sure and run a virus scan. You may have a password sniffer on your PC. I know what you mean about leaving AOL. Ive had it for 10 years!!!!

Kara

Anonymous said...

Hmm, i wonder what is up with AOL?   I am glad you had a good day. You deserved it. Glad the stepsons called too.
Love you,lj

Anonymous said...

Bummer!  Glad it's okay now!

Jackie