Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dayton

Tracey and Jeremy went to see Michael Buble in concert last night.  Tracey loves the guy and Jeremy surprised her with tickets, good ones too.  Mark's ex took Jacob and Dakota to her trailer, she does this when she thinks I've spent too much time with them...but not baby Dayton, so I went out and sat with him.  Liz came with so he got the total Grandma, Aunt La La spoiling treatment.  The kid goes to bed early, so I spent the evening looking through Tracey's downloaded pictures.  I lifted these...

from May, 2007--Dayton

I made this blanket for him when he was born, he will not sleep without it.  It was supposed to be self stripping yarn, but it didn't work for me, it is very soft!  Like grandma!

           

also from May 2007--Dayton--pre haircut

This is from prom when Tracey did Liz's hair.  Tracey started beauty school Tuesday. 

June/2007--Dayton post haircut

Such a happy baby...

Tomorrow I am going out and picking them up for an overnight...I miss my boys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO adorable.. makes you want to just squeeze those cheeks LOL... They have some very handsome boys there!
Sounds like Dayton had a good time with Grandma and Auntie... Thanks for sharing these scrumptious pics LOL
Have a great week!
Steph

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see such a proud grandma! For very good reasons, too :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and I love their names.  Adorable!!  You definitely don't look like a grandma yet!!!  Stay young and smiling!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww! I'm glad you lifted the photos for us to see too :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Damn good looking grandma too. Paula

Anonymous said...

Rose, what a beautiful grandson you have !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dayton is a looker....he will be a heartbreaker as a teen huh?! LOVE the pics of you and him.
OXOOOX lj

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!
June