Friday, September 30, 2005

scary

 

 

I was messing with my colors on my journal ... trying to make it look autumn-ish and all it looks like is ick!  Oh well.

Tomorrow after I get Princess Liz off to the Homecoming dance I will be FREE!  Tracey is doing her hair so I will be able to play with my two best buds...Jacob and Dakota!  But after that she will be off to the dance.

Mark is driving up with Jeremy to Wisconsin after work so he'll be gone and then he's going to play cards with his other son, Matt...hmmmm since when did he get a social life??? 

No matter, I will be home all alone on a Saturday night and since I didn't take any extra sports trips for Saturday I will not be tired.

I see, comfy pj's, a big bowl of moose track ice cream and some movies in the future for this girl!

Catch you all up later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is certainly bright and cheerful.  Sounds like you are in for a lovely Saturday night with a bit of self-indulgence.

Anonymous said...

What you see ahead for you is what appeals to me. Don't you just love that free time? Johnny and I watch a lot of movies together but once in awhile I enjoy watching a special one by myself; just me, popcorn, and the movie.
Love the photo.
((((ROSE))))
Barb

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think you need popcorn, too. Have a good time!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute of your time alone!!! I hope Liz has a ball!!
Love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

Good for you. You desirve a little you time. Enjoy.
Hmm. Moose Tracks . One of my favorites.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh that sounds wonderful! i wish i could join you... may I bring the popcorn hehehe :)

ENJOY!
Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture.I tried to write but for some reason my mail won't go out to you.
Hope you have a relaxing day.
Love
Mickie