Thursday, December 22, 2005

3 more days!

3 more days and the fat man comes!  We will be going to Jeremy's on Christmas Eve to celebrate with the grandbabies, And on Christmas Day we hang out here, my sons come over, and we of course eat my favorite tradition...Chinese food!  I even told my monitor, Julie about it and she's doing the same.  Much easier on the cook!

We plan on leaving here at 10:00 pm and drive straight through to Florida.  We are troopers that way.  Mark will drive most of the way.  Liz and I can also drive, she needs the practice as the kid still doesn't have her license.  Mark was an over the road trucker for awhile.  We once went straight to California with 3 drivers in 34 hours, I know we are nuts. But I will be so excited to find the sun...

Families should drive more anyway so much to see of this wonderful country.  I've only been as far south as Tennessee, so this should be a real experience for me.  Mark, he was in the Navy, took many road trips as a kid, but he's excited too.

I am using some of time off to catch up on the household stuff...

bye for now

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have never been? You might as well pack now, because you will want to move :)

Have a very safe trip and a wonderful holiday!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...Thank you so much for the Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!! rich

Anonymous said...

You all have a safe and wonderful trip and have lots to tell us when you get home. Merry Christmas, Paula

Anonymous said...

Be safe my dear....be safe. Take pics and most of all...Merry Christmas and i love you.
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Be safe.  Merry Christmas to you and to all the family! That is such a pretty tag of those children!
Nelishia
WISHING AND HOPING

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Rose.I would have loved to travel more also.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. You guys have a great Christmas.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose,Merry Christmas
Your trip sounds really fun,have a good and safe trip and take some pictures to share. Were staying home this year for the holiday. But I'm sure you will be glad to get there and visit with family thats what the holidays are all about during this time. Were all good here and the kids are great. My daughters have a field trip today I should have went with them but I forgot I'd be out of school now they should have left the school already. They are going to see polar express in 3D and so excited. Me and my mom is cooking and having dinner here at home with our kids. And then Santa brings presents. and he has alot to leave. Well have a good day take care and I will catch up with you next year lol love ya your friend Sara