Sunday, December 25, 2005

Why are my children such pains!

I ask you all this question.  Why are our adult children such world class pains in the butt????  So far my son is too busy building a ping pong table for a drinking game to stay here and take care of my dogs, my stepson came over yesterday got his Christmas gift of money to keep his electricity on, & he thinks he's cats can't be without him for a few days and the other stepson is with his in-laws.  The other two are so irresponsible I wouldn't trust them to pick up my mail let alone have them take care of my pets.  My son Eric is 1/2 hour away and will be working all week.

 

HUGE :::::::::::::sigh:::::::::::::

 

So I have asked Liz to ask Mike to let the dogs out....he lives less than a mile from us and he's very very responsible PLUS he loves my daughter...

more later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I thought I had the only family with self centered adult children.  I'm so sorry that they can't see past their nose as to what a wonderful person you are.  Wish I was closer, I'd come by and do it.  Not the same as blood I know.  See my entry, for my fiasco.  Glad it only comes once a year.  I can't stand this pressure.
Nelishia
WISHING AND HOPING

Anonymous said...

Wish I knew the answer hon,but don't.I hope that you have a great time at your
Dad's.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Dogs are next going to find themselves on a road trip to Florida!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Some times they can be a pain. It will get better.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

im so sorry! I would watch them for you :)

Kara