Thursday, December 1, 2005

pics from the thanksgiving party

 

 

Thanksgiving party pics at Gario's Pizza------------------->

 

  My stepson Jeremy, with Koda and my daughter in law Tracey ... she's my hero!

  "Common Koda you can walk!!!" (he's leaning on Grandpa)

  Jeremy, Liz, Tracey and Liz's boyfriend Mike with Koda

  My newlywed stepson Matt with Jacob playing games

  My son Eric with his girlfriend Tina

I have another camera, to get developed, that has the other two kids, Jim and Tim maybe even me on it.  Mark's youngest two didn't attend the party, Dustin and Dale are still stuck in their own little world.  But that is part of growing up I guess.  Rebellion, wow I wouldn't want to be that age again!

But it was still a great nightand a great time!

KODA!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pics.  I can't wait to see the other ones.  One of my two grandson's is a Dakota.  His mom is going to have another baby in Feb.  He'll be two in April.  Oh My.  Busy times ahead.  She's going to have a girl this time.  I'm so excited.  I'll have two grand daughters, and two grand sons.  Happy days!
Nelishia
WISHING AND HOPING

Anonymous said...

Those are great - I look forward to the rest!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like a good time was enjoyed by all.
Hugs, R.c.

Anonymous said...

aww, how cute!!!!  What an original name, Koda...I really like that!!

lol, them names mustve been confusing growin up. I know I confuse 'Anthony and Carson'...I can't imagine Tim and Jim or Dustin and Dale.

You have a beautiful family!  And its so big..thats just wonderful! I love big families!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Rose you have such a lovely family!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna see my Rose. Hurry....POST. Please!! These are great pics!!!!!!!!!! Koda is a dollbaby. I know Liz was so happy Mike was there. Everyone looks so happy.
Love you! lisa jo

Anonymous said...

nice pictures

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose~

Those are just great pictures you have taken. And it looks like everyone had alot of fun with family. Dying to see the other pics and of course YOU! Sorry I havent been on here lately I havent been to school and I cant go on journals either then on my husbands laptop. But I have a new entry of why I havent been around this week, Have a great weekend and Happy Holidays, keep in touch, Love ya your friend Sara

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. I wouldn't want to go back to being a teenager either.
Love seeing your pictures.
Love
Mickie