Tuesday, December 6, 2005

more Dakota and Jacob

I know, I know I am Grandma Picture taking freak, BUT I LOVE THESE BOYS!

Here's a few from the outing to the museum------>

This is Dakota playing in the hands-on baby area at the DuPage Children's Muesum-of course Aunt Liz is in charge of him.  Which is a double duty thing...1.) he love her, and 2.) She at 17 won't be in a big hurry to run off and have babies of her own, the kid wears HER out!

Jacob and Dakota playing with the air that was blowing through the pipes....

Liz and Dakota in the Wind Tunnel....everything in this museum is kid's level.  Dakota had just learned to walk and the kid was walking everywhere!  Jacob loves his Grandpa and loves to build.  He had fun doing that.

And Little Jacob deciding he wanted to take ALL the cars home with him.  Behind him is the baby doll he 'mothered' all evening...I feel all boys should learn to be good mothers!  But my stepson made him leave the baby here, won't my stepson freak when I buy the boys a kitchen to play with while they are here!

OH YEAH & WE ONLY GOT 2 INCHES OF SNOW!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. We didn't get much snow BUT it's colder than a welldiggers buttocks! LOL rich

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Keep them comming. Grandma's get to show off pictures all they want. Don't you love the perks of being a grandma?
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

As if we can't tell you love those adorable grandsons of yours. Liz is so pretty and has beautiful eyes.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
ooxox

Anonymous said...

what adorable pics..and yes, I agree with you on the doll, and hell yeah, get that kitchen..my Brandon had one, and he loved it!! Besides, most professional chefs are male, not female..

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics of the babies and Liz!! Ohio is supposed to get 5 inches of snow this Thur. Great....2 inches was enoughfor you, huh?   I have a few pics of Chad dressed up in drag at 1, 2,3 to bribe him with when he is older. lol
Love you! Lisa Jo

Anonymous said...

You can never take too many pictures Rose!!!

Kara :)