Thursday, December 8, 2005

there she blows!!!

 

Whoo hooo the weathermen/women are finally gonna be right!!  It's snowing like crazy outside and I still have a pm bus route to do!!  Hopefully the other drivers will behave!

I'd rather drive a school bus in a snowstorm any old day.  Much heavier and we have way less pick up then a car.  But you have to watch the ditches, one false move or get too close to the side of the road and your in!

 

Wish me luck!  I am putting on my snowpants and boots and I am hitting the road~!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute graphics!! Hope you survived the drive and got home for some HOT CHOCOLATE!! rich

Anonymous said...

We are expecting something like 8 inches - we will see what it ends up to be - so be careful and no sliding around! No donuts in the road, young lady!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I wonder if we'll get some (Long Island, NY) tonight. They say we will. I love snow.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Be careful out there. Those other guys are the problem not the snow. LOL
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Please drive very carefully in that weather. It is the other guy you have to watch out for so many times.
The snow is beautiful,but to cold for me.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Darling graphics. Be careful girl and I know you will with that precious cargo you carry. Enjoy the beautiful snow. Paula

Anonymous said...

I do wish you luck, Rose, and will keep you in prayers too. Hope you stay safe and warm as well. **Graphic is adorable.*
Love you
Barb

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I just drove home in a 4 cylinder Hyuandai and 4 inches of snow..not fun!
Love you, lisa jo