Friday, June 9, 2006

grrrrrrrrrr will the 4th time be the charm??

OK I have now tried to do an entry 4 times since last night, this being the fourth!  I know exactly what will happen too I will push the save button too many times and I'll get like 40 entries!

A couple of them were insightful and thoughtful too, but humph!....This will be a straight up front one.

Eric and Tina came to see me last night...This is a picture from Tina's big sister's wedding last weekend.  They are such a cute couple.  In my last entry I talked about how Eric flunked college twice, the kid's not dumb, just never wanted the pressure of trying too hard in school (he got himself kicked out of honors classes in 6th grade didn't want the pressure like his older brother had).  The kid can be like his mother, just a bit too smart for his own good.  We tend to be people smart. We know how to work a crowd.  This time though he's on his own, has a job and means to pay for school.  God bless you child go in peace, is my motto...knock your socks off....oh God this entry is going on...I hope it actually goes through...

I've told all my children to do what you have to do before they get married.  Marriage changes everything.  Fortunately Tina is studying to be a Psychologist, add in years of Masters work and it'll be awhile before they get married.  I keep telling Eric to not give up the awesome job he already has.  The grass make look greener on the other side of the fence, but momma sure loves her Menard's son.  Besides he's moving up quickly, store managers make a lot of money!

OK crossing finger---please go through!

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

4th is a charm.nice entry and beautiful picture.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Came through fine! I didn't check to see yet if the other 10 are copies of this one.....xoxo

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture !  I didnt get any prior alerts other than this one...
take care
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate when that happens!  You type your fingers to the bone, proud as heck of what you just wrote, and AOL eats or manages to ruin it somehow.  

Loved the picture!


Jackie

Anonymous said...

Rose...
That baby is adorable!  I hope your son makes the best decision he knows how...ya know what I mean?  You have done a great job with him, but I'm lost some where.....did they come see you just to visit, or for some other 'special' reason?  Just wondering!  He is a cutie, thats for sure!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, brag all you want, we're here to listen.
Hugs, R.C.