Thursday, June 15, 2006

no more freaks or freak outs for Rose~

Yesterday's private freak out has passed.  In my old age I have figured some things out....for one thing I try not to freak out before I know the facts.  I am usually quit wrong about things or people (family) don't listen to me anyway.  I have found it best to keep the freaking out session in my own head. 

I was freaking out yesterday mostly because I thought I had made a royal mess of my bank account, but was wrong...so that's a relief.  Money issues are easy to fix.

Kids, not so easy.

The whole, ex-wife (hubby's), babysitting, grandkids, stepkids mess is going to do whatever it's going to do...I am going to go on with my own life and if I am available I will be there, if not....well life will go on....

As a former control freak...I have to let the powers that be do their job...or drive myself nuts....

Life is a whole let nicer at least for me!

I am subbing a route today...3 wheelchairs, an able bodied 3rd grader, and a little guy I drove last school year.  I had a driver for monitor (she also subbed) so she was able to help me with the lift, which I hadn't used one in over a year.

We did fine...now I am off to take the little ones home...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice attitude adjustment!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Things work out better that way Honey. Enjoy those sweet babies . I'm trying not to freak out also,kind of hard sometimes,but is sure better if I don't.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Money problems are the worst for me.....wish i had enough to live on.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your week....love you!
lj

Anonymous said...

Things always find a way of working themselves out, don't they?

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I am a freak out queen myself so I can relate!!!  It is so hard to just step back and take a deep breath and remind yourself that the world will go on.

Hang in there.... Kara

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your journals and have enjoyed reading, have a great day,   Sherry