Friday, July 14, 2006

I am so honored!

I am so honored to have been featured as a journal on the Guest Editor's picks!  Thank you !  Thank you !  J-land is my private escape and I value each and every one of you! My hubby is nagging me to go for a ride on the motorcycle, so I will keep this brief.  But you know I'll have more to say tomorrow!  I am officially off babysitting duty!   Tracey's done with work, so hopefully we will get the baby call soon.  If not, it's going to be a hot, steamy weekend.  Liz is doing stage crew for the musical Beauty and the Beast.  I may head over to see it tomorrow afternoon, maybe I can scare up a neighbor kid to go with me!  She says it's very good expect the character that sings the title song missed her cue during last night's show!!  Wow!  Glad I wasn't her mom! 

We will probably be on Mark's motorcycle all weekend, but like I said, I'll be back tomorrow, must go...hubby will leave without me!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, looks like I'm the first to say congratulations!!!!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I will be second! Congrats!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i am so tickled that you were picked! No one deserves it more!!! If Rick knew about all your bike riding he would be sooooooooooo jealous!!!! I love you,
lisa

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Rose!
Have fun riding with your hubby.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you cute 'lil grandma and no don't let that man leave without you. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,

This is the first time tonight I got to take a breath and sit down on the computer.  I want to say congratulations to you for being featured on the Guest Editor's picks.   This IS your lucky weekend, I just feel it....perhaps Tracey will have her baby too!  I'm so glad she's done with work.  Now she can settle in and get things in order...it's that "Nesting" that all us expectant mothers did.  Ah, I remember so well.  I could use a little of that right now to help me finish up around here (only without the "pregnant" part of it again).  

I hope you enjoyed your ride.  Did you go anywhere fun?  Wish Liz "Good Luck" from me.  I hope the play works out better on their next performances.  

It sure will be hot this weekend, nearly 98 near O'Hare.  And my home A/C won't work....AAAGGGHGHHHH!   I'm spending nearly 6 hours on a trip to Wisconsin on my school bus on Sunday.   Could it get any hotter!?!

Congratulations again,  can't wait to hear more about it from you!

Love and hugs,
Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You desirve it. You go girl. Have fun this weekend.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being picked, it's always fun to read new journals like yours. Have fun on the bike.

Brenda